Most building work, engineering work and use of land requires planning permission, and the purpose of development control is to ensure that the development is carried out in accordance with local and national planning guidance.
Huntsman Eldridge provide a full planning service which will assist you through the planning process.
What Huntsman Eldridge will do?
• We will evaluate your planning proposal
• Advice on current GPDO 2015 Regulations (extent of work that can be done without planning)
• Provide detailed drawings of the existing and proposed development
• Submit your planning application
• Liaise with planning officer
• Make any amendment requested by Planning Officer
• And make representation on your behalf should application go before planning committee
Health and Safety Policy
Quality Assurance Policy
Equal Opportunities Policy
Corporate Social Responsibility